EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories is a matchmaker between customers and banks willing to offer financing or a lease program for automotive accessories. We operate in compliance with state and local regulations relating to short term loans.
Upon approval (Find out instantly if you are approved) a sales representative will be contacting you to answer questions. You agree to be contacted by phone, email, or text message using information provided. You will always have the option of opting out of future contact.
By applying for our financing you agree to our terms and conditions. By applying for leasing you agree to terms and conditions available in the lease application process set by the leasing companies.
Delivery is about 7-14 days once all the documents are finished unless product is back ordered which you will be notified immediately. Once shipped, shipping address cannot be changed. Any damages or missing product needs to be notified on the Bill of Lading or shipping paperwork with the driver.
If you cancel an order after it ships, you will be responsible for shipping outbound and back to us.
EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories is not responsible for oversized wheel and tire packages for lifted and modified vehicles. Some wheel and tire sizes require some trimming and lift or level kits. We offer advice on specialty fitments but do not take responsibility of installation or fitment of lift kits or wheel and tire packages.
EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories sells the product that is intended for a certified technician to install. We offer the manufactures warranty on all our products but do not cover shipping.
Once the tires have been mounted and balanced on the wheels and shipped to the customer, under no conditions can the product be returned except in the rare case there is a legitimate defect or mis fitment (Prior to driving on them). We are not responsible for shipping if a product needs to be replaced or returned.
If you cancel an order after it ships, you will be responsible for shipping outbound and back to us. You will also be subject to a 20% restocking fee set by the manufacture.
EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories offers all manufacturer’s warranty to the respective wheel or tire brand.
There is no return on special order products unless there is a legitimate defect with the manufacturing.
There is no return on suspension, mobile audio, lighting or performance products once they are used in any way.
Congratulations on your decision to purchase the very best. We at EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories are glad that you decided to personalize your vehicle with our quality products.
READ COMPLETELY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO MOUNT TIRES ON WHEELS
1) Trial fit all wheels to the vehicle before mounting tires to ensure the wheel is properly matched to the lug pattern and there is adequate caliper clearance. Never force a wheel to seat against the hub by applying lug nut pressure. The wheel must go into place freely. Clear the axle flange of obstructions such as rivets, guide pins, screw fasteners or spring steel keepers before installing wheels.
2) Mount tires in compliance with directions and practices recommended by the manufacturer of the tire mounting equipment. EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories will not assume responsibility for damage due to improper or careless mounting practices.
3) WARNING! Do not use spacers to resolve any clearance problems. If spacers are installed, installer and/or user bear all responsibility.
4) Check for excessive stud length. Excessive stud length will bottom out a closed end lug nut, preventing the wheel from being properly torqued to the mounting surface on the drum or disc.
5) Use only EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories approved lug nuts.
6) Do not inflate the tire in excess of 60 p.s.i. (40 p.s.i. in California) in order to seat the tire bead on the wheel. If the tire will not seat at these pressures, check for unusual obstructions, proper use of tire mounting lubricants or a possible tire/wheel mismatch.
7) Tighten lug nuts in a progressive cris-cross pattern. Impact wrenches are not recommended due to the possibility of irregular or improper tightening. Owner’s manual recommended lug nut torque specifications should be followed.
8) User must return to installer at 25 miles and 100 miles to re-check lug nuts for proper torque.
9) Stud penetration into the threaded portion of the lug nut should be in excess of the diameter of the stud. Studs should be free of rust and dirt. Threads on the stud should be undamaged and free of lubricant.
10) Use tire manufacturer’s rim width recommendations for wheel and tire selection. Fender clearance should be checked before mounting more than one tire.
11) Check for proper fender and caliper clearance and true rotation of all wheels before driving your vehicle. Turn the front wheels side to side to check for possible interference. Clearance should be checked while the vehicle is on the rack as well as after the weight of the vehicle is lowered on to the suspension. Drive the vehicle as reduced speed (10 mph) as a final check against interference.
12) Keep wheels clean. The chrome, clear coat or aluminum finish will be damaged if foreign material, brake dust, dirt or chemicals are not removed promptly. NEVER CLEAN WHEELS WHEN THEY ARE HOT! Clean wheels regularly with mild soap and water only. The finish of your wheels may be permanently damaged by caustic soap used on some commercial car washes. Any abrasives, steel wool or chemicals applied to your wheels may damage the finish.
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of the manufacture, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
1. Wheels NOT purchased from EastCoast Aftermarket Parts & Accessories .
2. Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off road use or by road hazard impact.
3. Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
4. Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
5. Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
6. Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
7. Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
8. Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
9. Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
10. Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
11. Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.